Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Call me Flyer Girl

On my precious day off, I try to jam pack it with soo many activities that we ended up being late to several of them and didn't even end up going to the last activity. As usual I had dragon boat practice in the morning and tried to get myself all ripped up. Then when I was putting stuff in my truck to apply my antibacterial lotion (there's fecal colloform in the water -- sounds gross and not good for you), and then shutting my truck, I locked my keys in the car!! Damn! And I had to go to the "Heartbeat" at the Center at 2pm! It was already 12:30!! Jeff graciously offered me a ride to my dad's to get the house key (I locked those in the car too) and then back to my house to get my spare keys. Amazingly enough, I brought everything I needed out of the trunk except my keys and my extra clothes...my wallet, antibacterial lotion (yes, it's essential), cell phone.

Luckily I got a hold of Dex midway through getting home, so he was coming to get me to go to the show before picking up my car. We were late anyway because his meetings ran late and I had to pick up my work pass from my locked car. We were about 1 hour late and just in time for intermission! Needless to say, my day did not go right at all.

To top it off, I spent the night flyering at the Richmond night market. My top 3 observations of cars:

1) Lots of people have those "noddy" head happy face statues on their dash boards (sheesh asians)

2) Super nice cars don't necessary have clean windshield wipers -- they are actually super dirty and stick to the windshield. Don't manual car washes lift the wiper up??

3) People like to sit in their cars in the dark for extended periods of time and embarrass people flyering their cars.

....I hate Richmond!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~.:*em*:.~ said...

hahha...i went into LV!!! but they didn't have anymore panda stuffffffff!!! omg....and they don't have those colourful sandles i wanted either!! i didnt check out how much the bags were tho...maybe i'll go this weekend....come visit me..if u are let me know early cuz the guest rooms are first come first serve!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger miss vicky said...

You are so lucky....please check out the LV bags and tell me how much! Latest styles as well. You are supposed to tell us if we need to come back and get the immigration stuff, then I'll come!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home