Thursday, August 11, 2005

Gotta love work!










This is so hilarious because this is sometimes how I feel! When you've been there for 12 hours a day and you can't get something to work, I feel just like this guy.

My coworker was getting a trouble ticket for Matt LeBlanc (Joey from Friends) today in Victoria. Apparently he is making a movie there and needs to be there for a while. I guess celebrities get treated just like normal customers! Boo to celebrities.

News:
TORONTO (CP) - Destiny's Child took a step closer to their own farewell Wednesday as the three artists bid adieu to fans in Toronto in one of their last concerts as a group.

Apparently Vancouver will be their last concert...Maybe I will go now that they aren't going to go on tour anymore! Just gotta find someone to go with, my guy wouldn't spend money to see Destiny's Child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home