Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cherishing

In the last week or so, I've come to the fact that we have to cherish every waking moment we have. Just in this week, I've heard of two deaths close to my family and friend. Although I was not close to either of these two, the fact that I know them is pretty shattering. Yes I will now go into my psycho babble on how they lived a long life and did cherish every moment they were alive....maybe I won't. It's been done. But you hear of people just vegging (I do that too) and simply doing nothing all day long, and this brings them peace and happiness. It would too if I had experienced all I wanted to experience already. With this dispute going on, I have had 1-day weekends. That's 24 hours before I have to go back to work again. How sad!! I try to make the most of every minute by spending it outside where I can't go during the week. If I ever get that 2 day weekend again, I don't think I'll be home staring at the ceiling. Go go go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home