Monday, August 08, 2005

the good, the bad, and ugly

the good: our CEO came and handed out ice cream and $75 gift certificates to all management today. wasn't that so sweet of him? Of course it was my first time meeting him and I had to be wearing my flip flops, 3/4 pants and sweatshirt. Not to mention i had 3 huge mosquito bites that were bulging out and beet red. He was taller than I expected and definitely got that movie star air about him (just as I was warned). He's very engaging, so much so that you can't take your eyes off him. I graciously took my haagen daaz and left.

the bad and ugly: found out my friend got punched in the face by a union. Poor guy. The pics didn't look good. He was getting in his car and the guy got too close and punched him out of sheer madness. Knowing my friend, he must have reacted and hit him back but instead, he followed the guy back to his house and copied his address down. He reported it to RCMP who then promptly arrested the offender. I bet that guy is fired from the company too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home