Wednesday, August 10, 2005

busy busy

It's been an uneventful but busy day. I've been on the phones all day long and finally it has slowed down. Amazingly enough I didn't need more water than usual. I'm just left with a headache because it's frustrating being on the phone while trying to think on your feet. You have to sound all cheery and perky so you don't upset the installers, but at the same time you're trying to think through their problem. I guess I'm just not talented enough to multitask. Yikes!

I've been told many times to stop talking and start listening carefully before saying anything. I'm not very good at that. That is the subject of most fights! I'll try to be cognizant of that starting now. But I say that every time! But it can be so frustrating when I can't seem to get my point across. I'm probably not making a whole lot of sense but I just need to get that out of my system. See, in my family I'm not heard very much so I would like to be heard elsewhere! So I tend to take it out on other people. I'm not friendly that way....oops. Sorry for the babble!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home