Monday, August 22, 2005

Makes me so mad!

I'm so mad about this guy who called into the queue and was simply being very difficult. He asked me to activate something. very simple so I got off the phone and went to activate. He was impatient and called the queue again asking for me to see if i was done. Of course I wasn't because I would have called if I was done right??! My activations guy was working on it and running into problems. I asked if he could pinpoint the actual problem (which part of the path?) but he said he was a fields guy, not a central office guy. He doesn't know if it's connected at the CO. And he wouldn't bother to learn how. I found out he was a contractor so understandably he could be more hostile...no ties to the company whatsoever (or loyalty for that matter).

I gave him the equipment numbers but he refused to look it up. I gave him a number to call so he could LEARN how to look them up. NO, he said he wouldn't bother calling. He was mouthing off about the lack of support he was getting for this escalations job. ARGH!!! If you don't understand this, it's because I'm talking Telco language, ask someone who could explain what that means...i'm too tired of talking and hearing people who "lack support"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home