Tuesday, August 09, 2005

criminals have priority

Apparently criminals come first in line when it comes to getting a phone service! I answered a call today where a customer rep was trying to get a phone line to a recently released criminal. He needed to be electronically monitored and needed a place with a phone service hooked up already so the parole officers to keep track of him. Interesting eh? When you need service fast, just make sure you're crippled, on life support, or committed a crime! I never would have thought!

I'm off to have some italian potluck. I can't wait as the food served here is getting old. Sometimes chocolate chip cookies can't even entice me! It was "Pasta Extravaganza". No matter how catchy they call it, they can't mask how much this food is NOT like home cooked food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home