Thursday, September 08, 2005

"the aftermath"




Here I am downloading the premiere of The OC. I missed about...oh 15 mins of it! I tried to zoom home as soon as I finished work, but of course I can't predict the traffic lights. I'm usually not addicted to TV shows. I never was addicted to 90210, Days of Our Lives, or any soap opera for that matter. Somehow this one is very eye catching and addictive. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's about the rich (not famous) in Newport Beach and how they get in all sorts of trouble (parents and kids).

While on most points, I don't relate, there is some message in that show. I mean, who doesn't yearn for more or something better? Here I am watching those yacht and beach scenes and it makes me wish I was still on vacation and some place far far away. TV is supposed to do that, take you away from reality for that brief hour and let you day dream. In this particular episode, it just gives you that tingly feeling that summer's just coming to an end. It's the perfect episode to signify the end of summer and beginning of fall! Anyway I digress and getting way too cheesy!
This week they introduced a lot of storylines in a really fast paced fashion so I can't wait till they dive right into those and tell me what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home