Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Winter Blues

yes I have retired from blogging. It seems like there hasn't been a whole lot of updates (none actually) from me but that's just because my calendar has been full and no time to blog/talk!! since my bday, the mountains have opened and I have been snowboarding for a few of those weeks -- Twice at Whistler and once at Cypress. The snow is getting worse but I'm optimistic it will get better next year. The conditions were hard packed but not too icy. There are still some brown spots and rocky patches in the bottom half of the runs. So...that is the entirety of my exercising. I have not exercised otherwise since the strike (or the "event") ended.

Actually, let me correct myself. I went to the gym yesterday and felt I needed to at least work up a sweat and feel guilty for all that chocolate I was indulging at the snack table at work. They cut up this HUGE piece of chocolate and we have still not finished it after one week. And read...there are lots of people on this floor, but we still can't finish the chocolate.

You wonder how people can disappear from your life and suddenly appear 5 years later, and in droves!! I saw my old family friend on the weekend, Miranda. We used to play with each other and go to each other's houses when we were younger. Now, we just simply have mutual friends but I never managed to see her until now. At the same time, I found out her brother's email from a mutual friend of ours through SPAM actually and we've started conversing via email. Interesting how we all find each other eventually. The city is too small. I gotta move.

All this time, I wanted to commit to studying for the GMAT. None of this ever happened. Where did the year go? Too much partying? maybe. Too much shopping? maybe. the strike? maybe.

Where did these months go? I thought my sister just left for her exchange in HK, but we're preparing for her to get back already. That was waay to fast. I miss her....it was waay to noisy in the house when she was around but we need someone to fill the silence around here. ;) Em, you need to come back.. no going to HK!! and I want some of that yummy tiramisu that you have perfected!!

What else have I been up to? not much. I'm currently stressing over Christmas presents. More for dex's family but hopefully things will pull through this week!! I'm going to Calgary so I'll update you more on my expeditions then!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~.:*em*:.~ said...

aww gadzy i miss ya too..i know....5 months have past and i'm coming back!!!! wakaka...soon you'll be annoyed with me again =PPP we need to go holiday together again.....seems like we havent had a family vacation in a while =(

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home